Tuesday, January 29, 2008

XenaCast Episode #27

Listen to Episode 27

Be sure to visit the home page of XenaCast

Visit Xena Fanfiction Podcast for the newest podcast. Xena fanfiction for your ears.

My story, The Last Good Day, can be found at The Athenaeum, the The Royal Academy of Bards, and XenaCast.com.

My Live Journal is here.

My Seattle blog is at Adventures in Emerald City.

Special Xena Convention Edition

The Afterellen.com live blogging updates.

Winning videos that I know about. (Please send me the links to the others if you know what they are.)

Resurrection by Shenanigen



U.G.L.Y. (XWP style) by Everhope



Anything Ares can do Xena can do Better by Xedra



Subtext for Dummies by Everstar



Saving me by S.E.X.



What Have You Done by Lawless Warrior



Landscapes of XWP by ThrillOfTheQuill



The music in my podcast was written and performed by Marilyn Rucker. You can find her and all her wonderfully entertaining music at Marilyn Rucker's Myspace page, at CD Baby, or on ITunes.

One of the greatest Xena websites on the internet is Whoosh. It is a must see for any Xena fan.

The other greatest Xena website is AUSXIP. It has everything a Xena fan might possibly ever want. You must go visit.

Questions, comments, feedback can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

No comments: