Sunday, June 15, 2008

XenaCast Episode #30

Listen to Episode 30

I have a new home page so be sure and change your bookmarks! It's XenaCast.net

Visit Xena Fanfiction Podcast for the newest podcast. Xena fanfiction for your ears.

Check out my personal website at AmyBoatman.com.

My story, The Last Good Day, can be found at The Athenaeum and at the The Royal Academy of Bards.

My Live Journal is here.

My Seattle blog is at Adventures in Emerald City.

This episode was recorded during my recent vacation to New Zealand. My girlfriend and I geek out about being in Xena Central.

The music in my podcast was written and performed by Marilyn Rucker. You can find her and all her wonderfully entertaining music at Marilyn Rucker's Myspace page, at CD Baby, or on ITunes.

One of the greatest Xena websites on the internet is Whoosh. It is a must see for any Xena fan.

The other greatest Xena website is AUSXIP. It has everything a Xena fan might possibly ever want. You must go visit.

Questions, comments, feedback can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

No comments: