Tuesday, May 29, 2007

XenaCast Episode #15

XenaCast episode 15 is here!

Listen to Episode 15

Be sure to visit the home page of XenaCast

Visit Xena Fanfiction Podcast for the newest podcast. Xena fanfiction for your ears.

My story, The Last Good Day, can be found at The Athenaeum.

Visit my donation page to donate money for my 3 day 60 mile walk in Seattle.

MaryD mentioned me on her Ausxip.com site.

Xenaverse News
There's a great interview with Katherine Fugate, writer of When Fates Collide, at Box Office Mojo.

I heard a rumor there were Xena Hallmark cards somewhere. I haven't been able to find one yet. I went to my local Hallmark Gold Crown store and they didn't have any. I also checked hallmark.com but didn't find them. If anyone knows where to find them, please let me know.

The Creation site has the current list of June con guests.

Lucy News
Lucy's interview on Fangoria Radio.

Football Wives was not picked up. ABC sucks!!

New video and pictures from Lucy's rehearsals.

Renee News
The Smoky Mountain News has a great article about the premiere of Ghost Town.

The Ghost Town trailer is now online.

Check out the message on Renee's home page about the new movie and her shimmy.

Mary D's got some great screen captures of Renee in Ghost Town.

Fanfiction Review
The fan fiction I review this show is "Beyond the Rain" by Nut56.

Forum Recap
This week's thread is Xena has many skills at XOC.

Episode Reviews

Blind Faith - Written by Adam Armus and Nora Kay Foster. Directed by Josh Becker. First aired on April 14, 1997.

Ulysses - Written by RJ Stewart. Directed by Michael Levine. First aired on April 21, 1997.

The music in my podcast was written and performed by Marilyn Rucker. You can find her and all her wonderfully entertaining music at Marilyn Rucker's Myspace page, at CD Baby, or on ITunes.

One of the greatest Xena websites on the internet is Whoosh. It is a must see for any Xena fan.

The other greatest Xena website is AUSXIP. It has everything a Xena fan might possibly ever want. You must go visit.

Questions, comments, feedback can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

No comments: