Friday, June 30, 2006

XenaCast Show #3

XenaCast episode 3 is here!

Listen to Episode 3

In this show, I review the next four episodes of season 1:

Death in Chains - Story by Babs Greyhosky and Adam Armus & Nora Kay Foster. Teleplay by Adam Armus & Nora Kay Foster. Directed by Charles Siebert. Originally aired on November 13, 1995.

Hooves and Harlots - Written by Steven L. Sears. Directed by Jace Alexander. Originally aired on November 20, 1995.

The Black Wolf - Written by Alan Jay Gleuckman. Directed by Mario Di Leo. Originally aired on January 8, 1996.

Beware Greeks Bearing Gifts - Story by Roy Thomas & Janis Hendler. Teleplay by Adam Armus & Nora Kay Foster. Directed by T.J. Scott. Originally aired on January 15, 1996.

The book I got for my birthday can be found here:



The music in my podcast was written and performed by Marilyn Rucker. You can find her and all her wonderfully entertaining music at http://www.marilynrucker.com.

One of the greatest Xena websites on the internet is Whoosh. It is a must see for any Xena fan.

Questions, comments, feedback can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

First, wonderful podcast! You have a great speaking voice, and you made me laugh throughout.

I think we have the same views on Salmoneus. I've always thought he was the Xenaverse equivalent of Jar-Jar Binks...use that fancy digital photography to get him OUT of there. (I liked Joxer much better.) I also liked the way you described the development of the relationship between Gabrielle and Perdicus. Perdicus has always been my favorite of Gabrielle's suitors.

Keep it up--good summaries, and plenty of good insights into the episode events.