Friday, April 07, 2006

XenaCast Episode 1

XenaCast, the podcast all about Xena: Warrior Princess is here!

Listen to Episode 1

In this first episode, I review the first four episodes of Season 1.

"Sins of the Past" Written by Robert Tapert and directed by Doug Lefler. This episode debuted on 9/4/95.

"Chariots of War" Written by Josh Becker, Jack Perry, Adam Arnus, and Nora Kay Foster and directed by Harley Cokeliss. This episode debuted 9/11/95.

"Dreamwork" Written by Steven L. Sears and directed by Bruce Seth Green. This episode debuted on 9/18/95.

"Cradle of Hope" Written by Terence Winter and directed by Michael Levine. This episode debuted 9/25/95.

The music in my podcast was written and performed by Marilyn Rucker. You can find her and all her wonderfully entertaining music at http://www.marilynrucker.com/.

This podcast was inspired by the guys over at the Buffcast. If you are a Buffy fan, go check them out at The Buffcast.

Questions, comments, feedback can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you decided to make this show and I really like it so far. Looking forward to more episodes.

Didi
Fairfax,VA, USA

Lavender Jane said...

Didi, I'm so glad you like the show and hope you keep listening.

AmandaBear said...

I keep trying to listen to the first episode of XenaCast, but it won't let me. =O I don't know what's wrong with the mp3 links.